Saturday, August 20, 2005

Little Siblings

a;lksdjga;ndlkfjgae;ohgae;rlgnasdgq34ioegtpaouhert!!! There, I feel better. What's the deal with little siblings?! If they insult you, you know you can't insult them back because they will cry and tell on you and get you in mounds of trouble. If they hit you, you can't hit them back for the same reason. Grrrr. Now she won't stop screaming because she knows it annoys me. I think my head's going to explode. I can't even do my homework correctly. O well, you still gotta love 'em.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

Icancompletelyempathize.you'reprobalywonderingwhyi'mnotusingthespacebar,wellitsb/citsnotworkingsoihaven'tpostedinawhile.congratsontheblogi'llcommentmorewhenthekeyboardisworking.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

i dont love my little sibling

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home