Thursday, September 08, 2005

Listing

I feel like listing things and I don't know why (maybe it was the biology homework...) So here's a list of some of the things I did today:

Broke my mile time
Played Snow Caps
Remembered to pivot on the fifty
Played and won jeopardy in Geometry
Ate a peanut-butter sandwich for lunch
Learned what Dues Ex Machina is in English
Went over our project for biology
Had a jazz improv session w/ Mr. G and Mr. Piper
Met a foreign exchange student from Germany (He's a junior and his name's Dominic)
Did two hours of Biology homework
Oiled my valves and greased my slides
Posted this

So anyway...I feel so weird...I can't seem to keep a thought in my head for very long...I also feel confused...I don't really know what about...I guess it feels like a dream...maybe I'm in a dream...sleep sounds like a good idea...yes sleep...sleep...sleep...zzzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Did you have some Red Bull today?

or have I just had an effect on you?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I haven't had Red Bull, so it must be you.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

pobrecito....its alright, my english teacher is trying to teach me Deus Ex Machino too. I guess I'm supposed to know what it means but my head just doesn't seem to think that stuff is important enough to remember...

I despise Red Bull

5:35 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

yay biology homework

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home