Friday, February 03, 2006

Yay, sickness!

Well, I got sick for the first time since 7th grade, and I believe this is the worst sickness I've had for a long time...hence the lack in posting. I have Influenza Type A, more commonly known as the flu. And it sucks...bad. It reached its climax on Wednesday, complete with a 105 degree fever and an icing down in the tub, that was the coldest I think I've ever been. Luckily, I didn't have to go to the hospital, thank you Ibuprofin! So, I'm on my way to recovery now thanks to the miracle drug, Timaflu. Anyway, hope to see all you guys on Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I USED TIMAFLU AND IT WAS AWESOME! Get well soon we need u in Jazz Band AND OAP!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Come back soon we miss you

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home