Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well, in my case, probably a dime...Anyway, I'm offically fifteen now. I feel exactly like I did yesterday. Of course, I'm at my dad's and everything seems to be a little out of touch with reality here. I talked back to Celina today and found out that I'm on my way to a permit! Yay permits! Watch out populace, Chris is on the road! Anyway, we didn't do a whole lot today, just took it easy. I had cake of course, and we ate at Salt Grass, which was also pretty good.

Oh, I almost forgot! I know that most of you will probably not care about this next part, so I'll color it a different color and you can skip over it if you like. For Christmas, my mom gave my dad (here in Rockwall) the deluxe special edition 2-disc Phantom of the Opera movie soundtrack (ask Brian, he knows what I'm talking about). So anyway, I started drooling all over it when I saw it on the couch two days ago and I borrowed it. My dad still doesn't know I have it, so I'm uploading it onto the computer so he'll never know I had it. But it's so freaking awesome!! I can't wait 'till we go and see it live!!

Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed now. Good night!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Okay, you must tell me something about this soundtrack. Does it have pause between the tracks? For example, on disc 2 at toward the end, between "Point of No Return" and "Down Once More", is there a pause, or do they run together while still on separate tracks. All I have to go by is the CD that Leah burned for me, which she said was just like the original, but I refuse to believe that Webber would have allowed somebody that stupid produce the soundtrack.
I do, however, know that that particular soundtrack has way not enough tracks on it. All the music from the movie's there, but they combined some songs on the same tracks. I don't remember which ones because I canned that CD a long time ago after I fixed it all and burned myself a new one.
Oh, and one more thing: if you've got that stuff on your computer and you want to burn it, make sure that you take out any pause between tracks. If you can't do that, I wouldn't bother burning it.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Oh, and happy birthday!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I don't think there are any pauses. It must have been the way her computer burned it.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Yeah, I didn't think they'd allow that type of crap to be sold in stores, especially not for $30 or whatever it costs. Anyway, it still does have not enough tracks. It's fine, but some songs are combined that probably shouldn't be.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home