Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feelings of Terminality

Well, everything's done and I have nothing better to do than post something. OAP's over and us aspiring actors don't know what to do with ourselves. It's so weird to have free time. I don't have to read anymore "classic's", so I checked out something real for once. The six weeks are nearly over, so the teachers aren't giving much homework. My lips and wrists are sore from practicing. So what do I do? I listen to Chuck Mangione and post a blog...I've got to get a life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

i say that all of us inspiring actors get together every week and work up something for the school or community or something just because acting is a good stress relief for me and you don't want to see me without my stress relif cause i get really really cranky and depressed plus i just like acting

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home