Friday, February 24, 2006

Don't Ask

"Crikey!"
"We are in search of the mongrel sisters now"
"It's a Hankus dogus!"
"We eat whatever we can get our hands on"
"Poor Frank"
"I oughta stop pokin' 'im now"
"I believe this be a garage biome"
"I smother you in escargo!"
"They chew and suck the juices out of them...but this doesn't seem to be the only victim..."
"This is Bruce...uh...Bruce"
"Mmmmm, food"
"Killed in his prime"
"Must of been the girl stuff I injected into him"
"My name...is Schwarzengerman!"
"Get back to the RV!"
"Hail Hitler!!"
"Crist lag in todesbanden!"
"You can praise the fueher later"
"Mmmm...death...my bread and butter"
"See us next week when we track down the Wereostrich!"
"This is Mak Mohair, signing out"

This post in loving memory of: Frank, Louis Pascal, Bruce the Coalminer, and Schwarzengerman. You all will remain in our loving hearts, now let's go catch some of those mongrel sisters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

But I want to ask.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

your really wierd

12:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Just ask me in person and I'll tell you

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home