Friday, August 18, 2006

It seems like we've stepped into the twilight zone...again

Shew...so the first week of school is over. The teachers will hopefully slow down a bit now that they don't have to weed people out of their classes and we'll fall into a rythm. Nobody can seem to figure out what happened to my heart, so I'm a borg right now; but at least I got to work out. I like my classes, especially creative writing, and I think it's going to be a good year. I'm now going to go to sleep, but first, I'll grace you with a rhyme (strangely enough, my dad knew this rhyme. He said it when he was a kid, I found that pretty funny).

De tin marin, de do pingue
Cucara, macara, titere fue
Yo no fui, fue tete
Pegale, pegale, que ella se.

De tin marin de do pingue
Cucara, macara, pipere, guey
Saco tabaco, melo melon
Cuentas las horas de que horas son.

Justin and I are the only ones in our class that can say the rhyme. I hope this is accurate, I've only seen it two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home