Sunday, November 12, 2006

My name...is Harold Crick

So, Stranger Than Fiction is a really good movie. I like Will and I think he did a pretty good job with the movie. It was full of all the subtle humor that I love, and the idea is interesting, unique, and it has a moral at the same time: my kind of movie. Sadly enough, I think I could see part of me in poor old Harold, but then again, I think everybody (yes, even you Andrew) could see a bit of themselves in Harold. Everybody likes to go around thinking their lives are tragedies while secretly hoping in the back of their mind that their lives are comedies anyway. The only thing is, if I had written it, I think I would have killed him in the end, because, he's right, there's not really any better way to die. But then again, who wants to kill a hero like Harold Crick?

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

The difference being that I force my life to be comedy by laughing at everything.....loudly.....forcing other people to laugh with me, even if they are upset about getting kicked out of Kohl's. I don't know what I would see of myself in Harold, accept that we probably don't deal well with people who are upset. I know I don't, but did you get that vibe from him?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

well thanks for ruining the ending all of us poor college folk don't go to the movies until it is out in the dollar theatre so i won't see it for about a month and a half!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

hey I posted...

by the way....you go girl, you tell him. My theater doesn't even show half the movies that come out. I have to wait to come home to see anything and I'm poor....so there, schmu

love you chris

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home