Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ahh, Success

It finally feels good to accomplish something at or above the expectation level. After this year with band and what not, I needed it. That's right, I'm going to the state piano competition in San Marcos with a Superior with honors rating! Unfortunately, I'll be missing the band campout, but that's okay. I can say that phrase one more time...

We're goin' to state!

Now, let's just do it with my horn solo, theory, trio, and OAP. Oh, and acedemics, but I never really do hope for that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CONGRATS BUT CRAP!!!!!! I AM GOING TO MISSING THE CAMPOUT TO CAUSE MY BROTHER HAD TO GO TO STATE AS WELL!!!! GOSH!!!!! DARN PIANO!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home