Monday, April 17, 2006

Yay!

Yay TAKS! Yay crazy teachers! Yay sleepless nights! Yay band/school politics! Yay 100 degree weather!

Well, the end is coming...for school that is. Everybody is going lunatic and the school is utter chaos. Summer is here way too soon, and I still don't have my summer clothes or a permit that I was supposed to get in December. My family's gone crazy to the point where I seem to be the only sane one. Or I'm just so far off my rocker that the world has taken on a whole new perspective. It's time for school to be over. Everybody hates each other and sick of being around each other and we all just need some down time. But, all end-of-school-years are like that and I am glad I'm not in the Junior High. That's what I call optimism, it's not much, but it's the best that I can do right now. But remember...

It's fine! We went to state!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home