Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My 10 Favorite Thinking Times

  1. The shower
  2. Mowing
  3. That period of time right before I fall asleep
  4. When I'm driving on a long stretch of road
  5. When I'm riding my bike
  6. When I feed the dogs
  7. When I'm eating alone
  8. Those times when I randomly surf the internet, not really looking at anything
  9. When I go out to check the mail
  10. When nothing's on TV, but I sit on the couch and "watch" it anyway

Anyway, in other news, why is it that Thanksgiving is always skipped? I like Thanksgiving and all of its food, but, no, I have to look at Santa four or five times before I ever glimpse a turkey. It kind of detracts from the whole feel it used to have.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

A) Is that the only thing you do in the shower......

B)I have my best ideas right before I go to sleep, it's my favorite time to contemplate.

C)Christmas is just mad because we belittle it with names like "Winter Holiday," so it eats other holidays for vengance.

D)I was reading your profile and it says you don't like old musicals; how do you not like Meet Me in St. Louie and The Wizard Of Oz

10:09 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I've never seen Meet Me in St. Louie, and I'll give The Wizard of Oz an exception.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home