Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wow

Wow...Wow...Wow. Is this really what I have to look forward to? "So, right now I should be doing 3 pages of pre-cal, reading and answering questions on the scarlet letter, finishing make-up spanish work, and make-up accounting work, with guidbook questions for history, and learning some music for band. All these things must be done sometime before 6:30 tomorrow." --and-- "I know it's been a while but I am sorry I'm just about ready to blow, life sucks! Anyways I am tyring to figure out money issues while alos trying to do English, figure out band stuff, and juggle my life." --and-- "one of the most nerve-racking expierences of my life. Ok, Tech has to accept me, but it was still a little crazy pressing that 'Submit Your Application' button. Its like saying, 'Press here and give the future of your life over to some complete stranger!'"

Oh...My...Gosh (I won't use his name in vain). I think I'm going to walk away now and gaze off into space while contemplating my life ahead of me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

its not all that bad unless you put everything together like that

3:49 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

What? No quote from me? Tsk.

Oh, and amp crew is entirely worth it because it gets you into the inner workings of the band sound system and equipment. Now I get to do all the fun stuff with the mixer and such. But of course, that's the kind of stuff that blows my skirt up.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I looked on your blog, but couldn't find anything. And how did amp crew get brought up?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home