Monday, November 14, 2005

Of Promiscuity, Sentences, Mouthpieces, and Hungarian Dances

Ok, how many times can you possibly use the word "promiscuity" in a class (even if it's absitnance class). I swear, Mrs. Gilmore must have used it fifty times. I read the longest sentence in the world today, thanks to Catherine. It was horribly constructed, but still a sentence. I was going to get a new mouthpiece today, but my Brook Mays only sells Holtons. Grrr. But I did get my second piano competition piece today, Hungarian Dance No. 5. It's probably one of the coolest classical piece ever written (but certainly not as cool as Toccata). So, there's an update of my life. Hope you enjoyed the couple of minutes of diversion. If you would like further diversion (humor) then you can visit Brian's post on chinese speaking or Stephen's post on angry bob. They are quite funny.
I would also like to bring your attention and thoughts to Andrew and his mom.

3 Comments:

Blogger xavier said...

HE'S MINE! lol

6:01 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

yay for two page sentences that are horribly constructed!!!

...and half written upside down and backwards!!!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home