Saturday, October 22, 2005

Robotics *ugh*

Wow. I'm surprised Brian has not posted about the robotics competition. I am really not in the mood to talk about it. Let's just say that they screwed up at mall day, causing us to have to hack six inches off the robot, we forgot to thread-lock the screw, causing the claw to fall off, and we our belt slipped. Also, we missed the cut by .83 points so I am a little #*$&! right now. So, I'm sure Brian will post on it later and you can get further details from him. I am WAY to tired. (oh, and Keyes is pretty mad too, so try not to bring up the subject in front of him)

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

next year you use the good research paper ;)
(dont tell catherine)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

well!

i can't take all the blame, Brian wasn't going to let him use it either!!!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

See?? If only I had used the good one, we would have gotten more than ten points.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home