Monday, November 21, 2005

Toys and Flies

First off, I would like to say that no names will be mentioned in this post, so there's nothing to worry about. This is not directed to any of the Celina band members or friends. This is directed to a small group of people. You know who you are. I hope you learn something.

Ok here I go.

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT, EVERYBODY TRIES TO SCREW YOU OVER?!
It doesn't make any sense. You know, it doesn't hurt to be nice. It really isn't that hard. Maybe this world would be a little nicer if it weren't for you BONGHOLES who are out there just to make people's lives miserable. Maybe, you don't know, but it TEARS AWAY AT OUR INSIDES. WE ARE PEOPLE AND WE HAVE FEELINGS!! I'm SICK AND TIRED of you IDIOTS who think we are TOYS AND ARE HERE TO TORTURE. You must have been that kid who tore the wings off of flies for the fun of it. WE ARE NOT FLIES!! Don't you people have a conscience?? And one more thing, it affects more people than the person you intend to hurt. It affects their FAMILY!! Yes! Wow! New prospect huh?? And guess what? Family members ALSO HAVE FEELINGS! You know what? I'm sick and tired of taking your crap! If I was older, I would have done something a LONG time ago. But I am only 14. There is not much I can do. Except for one thing. I won't give in. You can tear away all you want, and you'll probably tear a bunch of flesh, but you won't touch the inside. No you won't. You caused pain. Satisfied? I hope you are because you're not getting any further. It stops here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

i need more info...tomorrow....at ATSSC

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home