Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another Weekend, Another Load of Homework

Wow, I'm exhausted, and it's only the fourth week of school. I've still got three projects left to do, plus hours of band and piano work. So what do I do? I procrastinate on the computer and post a post about all this stuff that needs to get done. Now I feel guilty. Well, those papers don't write themselves I suppose...but I think I'll sleep first. Yes, sleep sounds good. It sounds very good...

P.S. I felt better about last night's game, even though I screwed up horridly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

it's alright, I thought I was going to march there too, instead, I just slept in Mesquite, but I saw the tower and freaked out and all the non Mesquite people around me *everyone* looked at me like I was a freak, hence the freaking out. Anyway, but yes, I raved about the valley of the shadow of the tower of Mesquite....aren't you going to the Mesquite invitational this year?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

hey where is stephen l. i lost his site

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home