Thursday, October 13, 2005

Okay

Okay. I'm sorry for my ranting in the previous post and I am withdrawing it because of it. I have been doing some thinking and yelling and screaming and tearing each other's throats out is not going to help us. Remember Mr. Ferrito when he said, "Process is more important then the results. What good is state if we all hate each other in the end?" I realize that some people do need to work harder, but I shouldn't have acted the way I did, especially since I am a freshman. I believe that the naming of people was uncalled for and not needed...but I will not say anymore on that subject. Again I am sorry for the way I acted and I will try from now on to have a little more patience in the future. Yes, UIL is in a week, but I believe that if we just try hard and be patient, then we will do fine...at least enough to get ready for Area (Upperclassmen please correct me if I'm wrong).
Anyway, homework calls...

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

i don't know if you read my blog, but that is exactly what i wanted to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home