Monday, December 12, 2005

Did somebody say OAP?

I think somebody did. Today was the first rehearsal and there is not much to say about it. We found out that our version of "The Crucible" was way to long (after cuts), about an hour and a half actually. So, we're going to maim it some more and hope for the best. Anyway, I never got called in for the "incident" today, although Mr. W did yell at me (what's new). That seems to be all he does these days. Why do I always get caught when the real culprit does not? O well. Life moves on. It's too short to worry about his yelling fits and name calling.

Just remember for those of you in the "incident", in the words of Corey, "I've not said a word. Nobody here can testify that I've said a word!"
Chao

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

but we're not excited about oap at all now are we!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home