Monday, December 19, 2005

Yea


Well, it's done, and we went to state...twice.

I think it was a great run. Although I am just a freshman. I had a great time...not like anything else I've ever done, and had a great time doing it.

Here's some of my remembrences

1st day of Freshman Orientation
2nd day of FO
Band Camp
Two-a-Days
Band Nerdiness
1st Football Game
Patriotic Horn Names
Amps
Region
Parties and Getting Ready for Area
Area Results
Getting Ready for State
State
School After State

So, I had a great time. Senior's I'm going to miss you. Everybody else, I can't wait untill next year!

For football fans, yes, the Celina Bobcats have won the state game!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I just realized how many times I said "had a great time." O well, it's fine, 'cause we went to state!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home