Sunday, December 11, 2005

I really can't think of a name for this post

Yea, it's been a while. It's been a very, very busy yet very, very sslllooowww week. Did anybody else notice that (besides Julia)? Anyway, it snowed (yay!) and we got to go to school late. We had another football game and won...again. So, it was a very normal week (if you can call my life normal). I did finish The CRUCIBLE! IT WAS AWESOME! And I die such a hero *tear slowly rolls down cheek*. Anyway, I can't wait to get started, although I have no idea what to expect. Finals are this week. We get to get out of school at QUARTER 'TILL ONE! Yes, I'm excited, it's a whole new prospect to me. So, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow (unless of course, you are one of those random bloggers and happened to come across mine, then, I won't see you tomorrow, and if I did, I wouldn't know who you were anyway).

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

you might die a hero but i get the fun part to act ha ha ha

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home