Saturday, October 15, 2005

Canon Rock

Well...I was extremely bored and was going through different blogs with the "next blog" button. I found some very interesting things (even saddening). I say saddening because there was one and his post was about his last wishes before he commited suicide. I couldn't believe it. Anyway, I did come across one from this guy in Malaysia who has a video of him playing Pachabel's Canon in D Major on an electric guitar. It's actually quite interesting. You can see it here. I don't know if he's posted more things, so you might have to scroll down...it's quite amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

If you got some weird website about DNA testing, you may have to turn off your pop-up blocker

4:50 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I am afraid to hit the next blog button

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home