Sunday, June 18, 2006

Don't Count On Me For Luck

My luck really, really stinks.

I was playing Risk the other night and when the first turn was over, my opponent had taken all the Americas and I had only been able to take one country, South Africa. I lost at least four or five men trying to take it too, and I was only fighting one man.

The game was over in four turns. Four very short turns I might add.



US is barely hanging in the cup. They got their rear ends kicked by the Czech Republic and they tied with Italy. I hope they do better against Ghana.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Don't you bandies go pretending your interested in sports.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I did see that game. It was pretty awesome! And before I was a band geek I was a soccer geek.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

me, too oddly enough. I had the pleasure of seeing the US smacked down by Ghana.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I guess you could say I was a soccer geek before a band geek because I played soccer before 5th grade...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

And we all played some form of a soccer-esque sport in 5th grade.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home