Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after...ugh

Wow, what a week.

We left for Florida last Friday and I haven't gotten a break yet. All I'm going to say is that the trip was freakin' awesome! I'm not going to go into too much detail because it would become another long boring post like the previous one, except much, much longer, considering the fact that there were six days, not three.

We got back today and we unpacked everything, then my mom gave me a package with my theory test in it! I got the outstanding performer award! YEAGH! And congratulations to Brian, who also received the award.

P.S. I'm a band nerd (not like any of you didn't already know that). My souvenier from Disney was a maestro mickey from Mickey's Philharmagic Orchestra 3d Spectacular located in Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Congratulations!! I found out about your award on Friday when we checked the website at the band hall. What was your root score, just because? Now you've got to get it for the next three years and beat me.

Yes, we all know you're a band nerd, and we love you for it. But I think I've got you beat.
What did I do today? Why, I laid on the floor and listed to APC stands tunes tapes for 4 1/2 hours. (True, I was recording them to CD for Mr. R, but I still listened to them)

Have fun at leadership camp, and make a long post about it like you did for TSSEC.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home